Scheduling and investment information
I would love to have the opportunity to work with you! My full-service studio is located in North Odessa
but I also offer sessions on-location in the surrounding West Texas areas as well.
How does it work?
1. Contact Me! The first step is to contact me via any of the Request a Consultation or Book Your Session buttons on my site! Fill out the information and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Phone Consultation I will call you to chat about details - what type of session you are interested in, what types of images you love, the products you are hoping to have after the session, etc. This is a no-pressure consultation over the phone so that you can get to know me and I can get to know you! If you are inquiring about Birth Photography, I will schedule an in-person consultation at your earliest convenience.
3. Pay Your Deposit Fee Your session is officially reserved when you submit the Deposit payment. I have an awesome Online Booking Center where you can choose the type of session, fill out a questionnaire and sign my portrait agreement. The deposit amount is $50.
4. Schedule and Attend your Session If you are booking a newborn session, I put your due date on my calendar and you call me in the days after your baby arrives to schedule a specific date. If you are booking a portrait session for your family or a maternity session, I will schedule the date as soon as your session fee is paid. We will chat again as it gets closer to your session date regarding wardrobe, location, & specific details pertaining to you and your family. You arrive at your session and have a stress-free and amazing time!
5. The Big Reveal I edit the best images to present to you on the day of your Big Reveal. The Big Reveal is the ordering appointment in your home or my studio where you will see all your proofs and choose the Collection that best fits your family and your lifestyle. I have all the prints, albums, and speciality products in my studio so that you can see and touch them! It is here that you finalize your order and submit payment. Most families plan to invest $299-1500 on their portrait order at this time. If desired, once your order is complete, I can host an online gallery for family to view and order as well.
6. Enjoy them for a Lifetime Your items are lovingly designed, printed, and then packaged for pickup. About 2-3 weeks after the Big Reveal, I will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to return to my studio to pick everything up! This is the fun part! Now you get to hang your wall art and enjoy it for years to come!
SESSION AVAILABILITY - WHEN TO BOOK
Maternity Sessions: I recommend contacting me in your 5th or 6th month of pregnancy. The best time for portraits of your growing belly is between 34-37 weeks.
Newborn Sessions: To ensure availability, please book your newborn session at least 6 weeks prior to your expected due date. Studio newborn sessions are for babies between 5 days and 15 days old. If your baby is over 2 weeks old, I recommend an in-home Lifestyle newborn session. Last minute bookings may be available, but are first-come, first-serve!
1st Birthday Cake Smash Sessions: It's best to book at least 3 weeks before you would like to schedule the session. If you would like your pictures to be used for the baby's birthday party, I recommend the session takes place about 5-6 weeks before the party.
Children, & Families: I can often fit baby, child, and family sessions in on a week day within 2 weeks. If you require a weekend date, please book early!